Re: Equipment

From: Mac (maclubin@adala.smith.cis.syr.edu)
Date: 03/26/96

'ACtually that was the code I was talking about.
I seems that it logs an error, well one error for each peice of equipment
that each player loads with.  From what I have been able to figure out
the object loads in nowhere, due to the fact that the objects are loading
before the players.  I remember some other people writting to this list
about this error in the past, mabye someone else can explain it better.