Re: Equipment

From: Erik (madison@nevada.edu)
Date: 03/26/96

On Tue, 26 Mar 1996, Mac wrote:

> 'ACtually that was the code I was talking about.
> I seems that it logs an error, well one error for each peice of equipment
> that each player loads with.  From what I have been able to figure out
> the object loads in nowhere, due to the fact that the objects are loading
> before the players.  I remember some other people writting to this list
> about this error in the past, mabye someone else can explain it better.

  It is not really an 'error'. It equips the player before the are truely
in the game, thus they are still in 'nowhere'. You can either rewrite a
simple, non error checking version of equip_char, and call it rather than
the default one, or you can simply remove the logging of equipping items
in nowhere.