Re: Adding Mob Action Bitvectors

From: Steve (quickey@cyberverse.com)
Date: 04/04/96

You'll most likely have to add another field for the mobs. I added
mob_antiflags, which handle aggressive to race/class/alignment/sex as
well as the nobash/noblind/etc. if you have an OLC installed you just
have to add the fields in the code, add the saving routines to save it to
an extra spot probably in the same line as the action bitvector but the
next field and just write a function to load all of your mobs, and save
them with the new mobfile format. then after they are all saved, shutdown
the mud edit the loading part (i think its in db.c parse_mobile()) and
change that to reflect your changes to the mobfile format. If you dont
have an OLC you'll have to manually go through and add a 0 to that line
of the mobfiles.

the one big drawback is that now other circle zones that you might add
(pick-up from somewhere else) will be incompatible. you'll have to change
those as well