RE: Adding Mob Action Bitvectors

From: MEZICK, ANGUS (AMEZICK@corporate.pria.com)
Date: 04/04/96

best bet is to add a whole new bitvector...  only 32 letters per vector.
 that way you could set the bits it is agg to, maybe even free up a couple
in your starting set.  bad side is, no room for growth, maybe a vector for
races, and one for classes?  this will require a editing of:
1) the mob files
2) the mob loading process
3) any olc you have
4) builders handbook
5) structures
6) this functions that will actually handle this.

if you store the races and the classes each in their own bitvectors, this
can get real interesting
if(aggr&&(!aggr_to_race)&&(!aggr_to_class))
  kill;
else if(target_race&aggr_to_race)
  kill;
else if(targer_class&aggr_to_class)
  kill ;
hmmm... I actually like this system.... thanx for the idea.  but my builders
will wanna kill me :)