seting player exp

From: Christopher M. Lee (chrisl@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/05/96

Here is a quick one.  Can you set a players exp.  I know you can level him
but is there a way to give him/her 10exp for a good deed, or good roll
playing or solving a quest, you get the idea.  I want to offer rewards of
exp for some of the above and also maybe some other stuff.  Let me know.

Yours,

Christopher M. Lee
cmlphoto@earthlink.net, chrisl@earthlink.net, cmlphoto@aol.com
http://www.earthlink.net/~CMLphoto

"The facts, although interesting, are completely irrelevant."

"When I die , I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my uncle.
 .......Not screaming in terror like his passsengers."