Re: Just wondering, anyone as insane as Hades?

From: Johan Eenfeldt (d95joe@csd.uu.se)
Date: 04/10/96

Thats cool!

But what did it do to the CPU load? (During zone reboot and such)

Changing from array and binary searches to linked list and linear should
result in a quite a jump. (But hey, it does sound cool ;-) )

You didn't think about using a tree or something to store it?

I'll give it a try when I return from vacation. As I have already spent
hours fixing general treehandling routines I can use that, and... and... ;-)

/ Johan Eenfeldt - Already anxious to be back...
  Student, Computer Science Department @ the University of Uppsala
  d95joe@csd.uu.se