Re: Majordomo results

From: Tim Yohn (yohnt@southwind.net)
Date: 04/12/96

	I'm new here so don't shoot me if this topic has been worn over
already.

	Are saving throws implemented yet (as of Circle30bpl10).  I'm
having a hard time getting any character to have saving throw values
other than 0/0/0/0/0.  I've checked all the obvious places (magic.c, for
the actual array for the classes.).  I assumed that there would be
somthing in class.c to set the saving throws upon creation but there is
not.  Any help or information regarding saving throws in 3.0bpl10 would
be greatly appriciated (It's the only thing holding back the current
project I'm working on)...

	Thanks...

--
Hoopla!,