Re: A Few Questions.. (fwd)

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@po.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 04/14/96

You recently wrote:
   From: Harvey Gilpin <rv@twylite.demon.co.uk>
   Cc: circle@pvv.unit.no

   On Sat, 13 Apr 1996 00:20:35 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

   >	#1:
   >		I know this may be a little silly.. but
   >		I'm kinda lazy right now:P Has anyone made
   >		an online read for bug/idea/typo files?

   Good idea, I may do this.

I tried.  The code worked on Sun4, but is crashing on almost any other
operating system, like Linux and HPUX.  Seems like those two don't enjoy
opening (and keeping open) the bug file and then at the same time opening
it for reading....   Then again, I probbably should've used r+ instead
of r for the file opening param.
Good luck.