More questions.. (geez:P)

From: corey hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 04/19/96

Anyways, I have a few more questions.. and I'll save the most important
for last:)

Number one:

	How would I create a beserk/hitall skill for warriors and thieves?
	I thought about using the 'earthquake' spell as an example
	but I'm afraid that wouldn't work to well.. last time I did that
	I messed everything up:P

Number two:

	How would I add a flag? I know how I'd get who and look to recognize
	a flag.. like KILLER or THIEF.. but I can't seem to be able to make
	a new flag.. like for AFK or AFW.

Number three:

	I have recently added multi-hits to my mud... up to 5.
	Now... what I want to do is add a bitvector to the NPC's that
	tell the mud how many hits they get.. say one that's hitone
	maye hittwo, etc.. any idea on how to go about this?

Last but not least.. and most important:

	I've been browsing around in lots of diffrent kinds of MUDs in the
	past years, and I noticed on Farside Muds(ie. Avatar) and maybe it's
 	Merc too, have a spell system that uses the damage messages for
	offensive spells/skills..

IE
	kick
	Your kick -- DESTORYS -- the large dragon!
Here, DESTORYS would change according to how much hp it took.. just like
with hitting..
	cas 'lightning'
	You conjure a lightning bolt that --> DEMOLISHES <-- the dragon!
Get my drift?
I'd like to do this, but it seems to be a lot of work.. anyone already
done something like this?

Thanks all:)

Myrddin

--
Corey Hoitsma                   AKA -= Myrddin =-
             choitsma@netcom.com