Re: Passwords

From: Rasmus R\xnlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 04/22/96

On Mon, 22 Apr 1996, Christopher M. Lee wrote:

> I have a simple question.  If a player loses his password.  How can I go
> about getting it changed or find the old password for him.  I am sure there
> has got to be a command or something but I can not find it in the docs or
> scr.  Thanks for your help.

try out : set file <player_name> passwd <new_password>
     or   set file <player_name> password <new_password>

This works under Circle3.0bpl8 at least..

Regards,
Con

d.
*                            *    Visit my homepage:                      *
*   Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94    *    http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab  *
*   Student instructor       *    Visit my Multi User Dungeon (MUD):      *
*   Mailto: rr@cbs.dk        *    ns3.ptd.net 5000 or 198.80.46.3 5000    *
*      Student, B.Sc in Computer Science and Business Administration      *