Mob Experience

From: Draco Paladine (vistex@prysm.net)
Date: 04/22/96

Is there a way to have Mobs GAIN xp, everytime THEY kill something or
someone?
I mean there are some tough mobs out there that if in reality they would
be gaining xp for killing that many players!

has anyone ever implimented this before?

I'ld like to know what the coding on this might be like! and how would
the mob get to train and would it know where it was in the mud to find
its own guild to train at and what would it train.

Well you get the point??

This is might be something FUN to code!
But a big task I would think!

IMOP this would bring new life to mobs as we konw it!

Draco Paladine
vistex@prysm.net