Re: Mob Experience

From: King of the Pridelands (root@pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu)
Date: 04/23/96

On Mon, 22 Apr 1996, Draco Paladine wrote:

> Is there a way to have Mobs GAIN xp, everytime THEY kill something or
> someone?
> I mean there are some tough mobs out there that if in reality they would
> be gaining xp for killing that many players!
>
> has anyone ever implimented this before?
>
> I'ld like to know what the coding on this might be like! and how would
> the mob get to train and would it know where it was in the mud to find
> its own guild to train at and what would it train.
>
> Well you get the point??
>
> This is might be something FUN to code!
> But a big task I would think!
>
> IMOP this would bring new life to mobs as we konw it!

	I think (THINK) that this wouldnt be overly hard to do,
just a few extra GAIN_EXP's out there.  (In fight.c)

+------------------+-------------------------------+
|        ,..       | Steve Conley                  |
|      //6_6\\     | root@pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu   |
|     ./(_Y_)\`    | tanabi@pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu |
|     '//`-'\\`    | tanabi@nando.net              |
|     //|||||\\    | sdconley@eos.ncsu.edu         |
| ** _||`   '||_   | Lord Xan the Implementor of   |
|  \/_||,   ,||_\  | VirtualWorldsMUD:             |
|  (!(!!)---(!!)!) | pridelands.rh.ncsu.edu 8000   |