Re: Redit troubles

From: Thunder (mudad@coresco.com)
Date: 04/23/96

Redit has a bug in it - if all you do is change the description,
the system doesn't realize you changed anything and therefore will
not save it. You can either make sure you changes something else, or
make the following change:

in redit.c
function redit_parse
do case REDIT_MAIN_MENU
case '2'
After d->mail_to = 0;   (about line 587)
add OLC_VAL(d) = 1;

This same error shows up anytime the mail system editor is called
off of the main olc edit menu in all edit modes (oedit, redit, medit,
sedit, and zedit.)

That should fix the problem.

Thunder

Castle Perilous