Re: Mob Experience

From: ShadowLord (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 04/23/96

	What kind of exp alograthim are you planning on using, Jer?  I use
one in my MUD, but I don't much like it and it's really sloppy code, I'm
planning on eventually removing levels, but I don't know when/if I'll do
it.
	Anyway, sounds cool all around.  That way, adding levels will be
very easy, and removing the level code will be a bit easier, apparently.
Now if we just didn't have to come up with odd solutions for fixing the
problem of people not being immortal any more after adding levels.  I
wonder if I can hack up a small utility to do this?  I won't be able to
test it, but if I do, I'll put it up on the CircleMUD ftp site (note, __If
I do it__).