Circle11 on Win95

From: Greg Breault (gregbt@ids.net)
Date: 04/24/96

Hello,

To add to my last message. I dont think I gave enough detail...
I am running the new circle 11 on a win95 machine via 10mg cable connection.

The problem is that the players cant save their equipment. Rent is FREE
right now but I have already heard from someone that they have tried (on
winNT) both FREE rent and $ rent it neither of the changes let the players
save their equipment. When they quit out, it just drops to the ground.

I guess I will have to start again with a fresh zip of the original to see
if anything was done incorrectly but I believe it was compiled right.
Ugha...Any help would be great!

Greg Breault
spectregamin@ids.net
ChaosRules! 155.212.11.101 port=4000