Intermud 0.53

From: Chris Austin (caustin@pinc.com)
Date: 04/24/96

Hello everyone,

I am re-releaseing my Intermud package for beta testing.  We lost our
site twice in the last 4 months and that's why the Intermud network has
been down.  However, I'm coding for a new mud now and we've decided to
move the intermud server to that site.

For those of you that don't know, the Intermud package allows Circle
muds to communicate with each other, ie interwizes, intertells,
interpages, and much more.  I've completed intermail, although it is not
in this 0.53 release, as my goal is to re-build the old intermud network
and then begin to add additional features to the beta release.

  You can FTP intermud-0.53.tar.gz from

styx.ph.msstate.edu:/pub/tempus/intermud/intermud-0.53.tar.gz

Hope to see you on-line soon,
Stryker