Intro and question

From: Mark McArthey (mcarthey@mfa.com)
Date: 04/26/96

Hi all!

Brand new to the list so, this time at least, please excuse any
redundant questions.  (Henceforth, you may flame away). *smile*

Firstly, I am from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA if anyone is interested.
I am currently coding in v3.0bp8, no site running yet.

I am wondering if there are any good ftp locations for acquiring source
modules.  I am looking for code that would allow me to implement dual
classed (or better) PC's.  I have given thought to coding it myself, but
why reinvent the wheel.  I have seen a number of sites running this.
I am wondering, also, if there is an archive of back-issues from this
list?

Since I am running bp8, are there significant improvements made since
then?  If so, what are they?

Thanks much for putting up with the questions!

--

     \ _^ /   ,^,   Mark McArthey