Re: NewAlias

From: Ron Hensley (strider@peace.hippy.org)
Date: 04/27/96

> Can anyone give me any hints for implementing this into the code? I read
> thru the text, but a lot of the instructions (enough to make me send this
> message), I am very unsure of.

Well thers not much to it really.
Unzip the aliases files into your src directory
unzip the newaliases into your src directory
edit your make file to include alias.c
add the few bits of code as the docs show to make the calls to savealias
and readalias

and lastly make the direcotories:
  lib/plralias/A-E
  lib/plralias/F-J
  lib/plralias/K-O
  lib/plralias/P-T
  lib/plralias/U-Z
  lib/plralias/ZZZ

It's all in the docs and works fine as is.
Only bug ive noticed is that aliases are not saved unless the player
actually types 'save' before logging out.

    *   Ron Hensley                     strider@dmv.com               *
    *   Junior Systems Administrator    http://www.dmv.com/~strider   *
    *   DelMarVa OnLine                 749-1111 Ext. 403             *