World files with over 100 rooms.

From: Kent Slater (kent@mindgames.com)
Date: 04/27/96

I have noticed that some of the world files in Circle 3.0 Patch 11 are greater
than 100 rooms.  Such as, the room numbers go from 2500 to 2678 in ONE .wld
file.  I am adopting those files to Amiga Circle 2.2 and would like to know if
having world files longer than 100 rooms is supported in Circle 2.2.  (I am
converting all the room_flags from letters to numbers)  If it is not, then I
will just have to split all the files into seperate numbers.

kent@mindgames.com