Re: Read languages(runes) skill

From: Marcelo Valle Moreira (pira@dcc.unicamp.br)
Date: 04/29/96

Me and a god here were thinking in this language skill.
Tell me if I'm being stupid cause once my C is caotically small I can't think in
real GREAT solutions without suffering a lot =o)

I think we could scramble the sentence for players !THIS_LANGUAGE, cause for ppl
that can't read things, these are just a lot of symbols...
For ppl that has the THIS_LANGUAGE flag, we could check how much they know, and
depending on their knowledge we could unscramble, some words in the wrong order,
as their knowledge grows you unscramble better, and when they're superb and pass
the skill you unscramble everything and place the words in the correct order
(simply show them the correct sentence).

we could use a function to ramdomically scramble the sentence, using the reader's
skill quality. As worst they are in this skill as hard you scramble the sentence.

Well, with the C I have that's what I can think. Any better suggestion? sorry for
posting my SUPER C coding(i.e. sorry for bothering you C coders =o)

WidowMaker