Re: OFFICIAL FTP SITE for CircleMUD changed!

From: Angus A. Mezick (dodger@WPI.EDU)
Date: 04/30/96

Okay people LISTEN UP!  Time for another helpful lesson in how to use your
mailer.  When you are replying to the list you need to remove all of the
addresses that aren't on the list.  i.e. Kill that whole Cc: line.  It is
extremely pointless.  In the example below jeremy just got three copies of
a letter saying essentially good idea.  I don't think he needs that big of
an ego boost.  :)