Re: Installing Item and Level Limits (question)

From: Marcelo Valle Moreira (pira@dcc.unicamp.br)
Date: 05/07/96

Well, if you can't agree in this matter and I agree in parts with one an another, why don't you code something like a variable dammage/magic for the weapon.

If you're low level, then your damage will be kinda 3d6, if you damned high level it could be 9d9 or more.
if it's too complicated to calculate, you could change the affections to a negative damroll number(yes, this is VERY ugly =o) in case of low levels.
Or you may even calculate de damroll using level to test something like a skill_test.
Well, you're coders do it =o)
and of course share it with us.
Anyone thinks it's possible(I mean not a hell to code) a calculation of the dammage based on the level?
Anyone can wield a sword, but it's not that simple to use it =o)

WidowMaker