Installing Item and Level Limits (question)

From: Jim (jcanet@neosoft.com)
Date: 05/06/96

I would like to add level limits to items, as I get very tired of watching
newbies run around with my suposed 'high-level' weapons and armor. My
question is: has anyone done this and does it require a pfile wipe or
plrobj file deletion?

The other thing I wanna do is have it check the objects currently around-
either on players or in their rent files when it goes to reload items, I
know there are item limits installed, but it only seems to check what is
currently loaded, on who is playing at the time of zone reset.

Has anyone done either of these things and if so could you give me an idea
of the diffciulty involved?

Jim