NEWBIE: Need repost of solution

From: Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira (eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx)
Date: 05/29/96

Ok, I tried looking at my archives....

Flame me if you want, but I don't think this one has been solved yet...
If so, forgive me...:)

Has anyone devised an effective way of solving the problem with the
avalanche of errors when the autoequip patch is installed? My syslogs are
plagued by this errors, two or three per item worn.

TIA

Mythago

Eduardo Gutierrez de Oliveira                  eduo@sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx
Administrador de Internet                            Internet Administrator
Proveedor de Servicio Internet                    Internet Service Provider
                                CIATEQ, A.C.
 Centro de Investigacion y Asistencia Tecnica del Estado de Queretaro, A.C.
                     http://sparc.ciateq.conacyt.mx/