Re: OLC

From: The Prophet (prophet@vivid.net)
Date: 06/07/96

On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Josh Brittenham wrote:

>         Ok, now that i know that my stuff is getting out, time to start
> flaming hehe.. just kiddin.... i just wanted to know if it would be safe to
> install Oasis OLC over the current obuild that i'm using.  I like obuild,
> but my imms want Oasis, so i'd like to know if that possible to do without
> really messing my stuff up.  Thanks in advance.
> - Josh (Felgar)
> Eternal Anguish
> dragonlance.cei.net 7000

Why don't you look at the code and decide for yourself? I'd guess that
yes, one would mess up the other.. but if your willing to edit the code
in oasis and obuild, I'm sure you could figure out how to fit the two
together. I'm not talking from experience though, look in the code.
Later,
 The Prophet

PS> I am one to talk though, don't have the patience to add a class :).
Please don't post testing messages, you could have just posted this
message.