Spell Numbering in Spells.h

From: Ground Zero Enterprises (zero@baker.cnw.com)
Date: 06/15/96

Besides the fact any items currently asigned spells will be messed up and
the pfile will get messed up from changing MAX_SPELL is there any reason
i shouldnt renumber the existing spells?  I want to add some code for
spells types and do it by grouping them by type (i.e. 0-99 is type damage
100-199 is augmentation etc).  I also want to expand the total amount of
spells allowed because i know i will have at least 250 and possibly more
and i want to have plenty of growing room left free.

Any thing i should no before i start?
Chris