NEWBIE: Who

From: Jester (premji@bvsd.k12.co.us)
Date: 06/17/96

I have a few questions about the 'who' command.

1)  How could I make it so that whenever you are looking at the who
screen, it shows that last command that someone was using.  Not like that
last command that someone typed, like 'kill jester', but the last command
that they used like 'kill'.

2)  How could I make it so that in the menu before you enter the game,
you can do a who.

                                                      Very
If you received this e-mail from me, consider yourself /\ lucky.
- Jester Giggles