Re: OFF TOPIC: nonsence (was: [ADV.] Malacious Bliss 2)

From: Mud (circle@quantum.sc.scruznet.com)
Date: 06/21/96

I am the one who posted that advertisement for my mud.
And I am baffled as to why you think advertising on the "circle mud mailing list" shouldnt be aloud. I posted this to the ML because I don't get newsgroups, so
it's a little hard for me to post it there. Also, I didn't think some of you
would have such a fit over it. If you don't like reading advertisements, then
why not just delete it. I put the flag [ADV.] for ppl like you. I am an imp,
but I also mud on other muds. I could care less if you or anyone else advertised
for your mud on here. In fact, I would check it out. There is also the fact that
NO where that I have seen does it say you cannot post advertisements.

After I posted the advertisement, I met a lot of new _players_ who said they
saw my adv. and they are all very nice. I also gained a few more builders. So
no matter how much you bitch at me for posting it, I will always be glad I did.

Thank you,
Kurupt

--
flames will be laughed at and probably deleted without a reading.
linus.missconet.com 4000 (uh oh.. is that an Advertisement!?)