Re: [Circle] Fountain_with_affects.

From: Linebacker (linebacker@microlink.net)
Date: 08/19/96

At 06:22 PM 8/18/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I was wondering if anybody has done a fountain that will affect a char
>when they drink it, I too kthe poison and duped it to make the tm 4 ==
>AFF_FLY, but how do i use this? I can't seem to find where they call the
>function for poiosn, if i enter any number besides 0 then it is poisoned.
>
>Any ideas?

You could just write a spec_proc for an item called fountain that will
affect the char with whatever spell  when the right command is typed, for
example,
drink fountain. (from the players point of view, they think they are
drinking from
the fountain but all they are really doing is activating the spec_proc that will
place a spell affect on them)
I believe an affect_to_char is the best way to do this. grep for that and
you should
get the picture.

Chuck