Re: [Circle] English *GRIN* :)

From: Katzlberger Thomas (
Date: 08/20/96

You wrote:
> You dolt, your message is a waste of bandwidth and in some cases,

> money (Some people PAY for their email on a byte per byte basis and

Noone dealing with muds can afford paying on a per byte basis.
This mailing list produced several MB's of email in the last month.
There is noone on this list paying per byte, I assume.
WWW is a waste of bandwith and noone complains.

> you just cost those people some money!) I know you think your funny
> but you're really just making a stupid conversation even dumber.

The text was produced by drunk.c posted to this newsgroup over a year
ago and is fun when playing mud. Code posts got rare these days.