Re: [Circle] [OFFTOPIC] Re: English -- the Final post.

From: Pandion (
Date: 08/20/96

This is all I have to say...

I dont care who's right.  I dont care what english the mail that fills
my inbox is in, but one thing I do care about is that it is not a
complete waste of time like this entire thread is !!!!  I waste valuable
second of my life pressing D to delete it...

Oh and I will press D on any replies I get :)  Go pine !! :)

(now i've wasted time writing this email... argh, you just cant win..)