Re: [Circle] [NEWBIE] Running Under Win95

From: James R. Tanis (bloodwych@juno.com)
Date: 08/21/96

1. Remote Access
 Not entirely sure of what you mean on this one. Win95 has never
disappointed me in its remote access.
2. Program Restarting after Crash
 Depends what kind of crash you mean. A simple batch file and a few lines
of code can fix anything but the most serious.
3. Stability
 I hope your not talking about Linux. I have had more Kernel Panic's then
General Protection Faults.
4. Win95/NT Require More Resources
 True, and so does xwindows. This is called development. If better
computers are built, why not take advantage of it?

Sure, it's no argument that linux outruns win95 as a production mud
server; but it is also no argument that linux can hardly do much else.

Bloodwych@Juno.Com
Prophet@Vivid.Net
http://www2.vivid.net/~prophet