Re: [Code] Multiattacks/damage messages

From: Project Leader McCoy (
Date: 09/06/96

On Fri, 6 Sep 1996, annick elziere wrote:

>     in fight.c i added a couple more damage messages beyond OBLITERATE
> or whatever and when i am using this multi attack system and the char
> has enough dam to have the new messages printed to the screen, after
> about one round the mud just crashes.
>     If any one has any idea what the heck is wrong, or another way to go
> about multiple attacks, please help.

The plate voltage is probably too low on the demodulator tube.  There's also
been a lot of electromagnetic radiation from satellite debris lately - I
can't tell you for certain which is your problem until you post some code.

                          "The human brain is like an enormous fish --    it is flat and slimy and has gills through
                           which is can see." - Monty Python