Re: [obuild] [strange bug] malloc

From: LrdSpectre (LrdSpectre@aol.com)
Date: 09/15/96

Almost same here, oedit and medit werk fine, but zedit and redit cause
sementation errors under Linux or GPF's in Windows95.  Been werking on it for
3 weeks now and can't find the problem <mumble>

If you find anything, let me know please.

=Spectre

In a message dated 96-09-14 23:50:54 EDT, backdoor@wam.umd.edu (Nuku Nuku)