Re: people

From: Hot Fudge Sundae (
Date: 09/24/96

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Joe Vail wrote:

> I think some of you people need to calm down a bit. A guy asked about
> an ftp site and 2 of you had to come up with a smart ass comment. The
> guy might not have saw Elson's post. It has been known that people dont
> always receive all their mail. And even if he did receive it, a simple
> "it was posted before" would suffice. Not a smart ass comment. It's a
> mailing list about a game folks. Come on.
> Buddie-Joe Vail

Not only that, but the FTP site that was mentioned was different from the
FTP site that I got mail on that was down.  I got mail mentioning that and went down for 2 weeks. I believe
the guy mentioned a different FTP site.  If these are one in the same, I
wouldn't know...

It would have been nice to have some warning that the site wasgoing to go
down though.

Mary L. Szanyi				   Blue Moon Online System			   PO Box 651			   Buffalo, NY  14207			   (716) 447-5629

       	 Try out MoonMUD!! telnet 4000