Re: [NEWBIE][CODE] Embalmer code

From: Stefan Jakobsson (gorgon@katrinet.se)
Date: 10/15/96

On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, Admin of The Keep wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Oct 1996, Stefan Jakobsson wrote:
> > Anyone solved the problem with getting the embalmers bags to be rentable?
> >
> > I've been pouring over the code and the only solution i can see is to
> > allow corpses to be rented, but doesn't that cause a whole new set of
> > problems?
>
>   Then make a new type for the bags.

Well, that doesn't really solve the problem does it? Since the bags has
different names depending on what corpse you use.

I.e. You have the corpse of Hobs the Hedgehog, you end up with a bag made
of Hobs the Hedgehog skin. And if you use oooh, say the corpse of Toto
the Dog you get a bag with another name. So they are all different.

Or am I missunderstanding you?

Reg, Stefan