Re: [obuild]

From: Jeremy Davis (jdavis@unix.aardvarkol.com)
Date: 10/21/96

I dont get what your saying.  The reason why I want my Builders to be
able to use the Spec-Procs flag is so that they can make Guild Guards,
and Guildmasters, and Shopkeepers.  (So that I only have to assign them
in Spec_assign or in spec_procs.  Could you write out a change and send it
to me?  Thanks...

L8r...

Jeremy Davis (Killer)    jdavis@aardvarkol.com | jdavis@unix.aardvarkol.com

   CEO - The UnForgiven Enterprises  ( http://www.aardvarkol.com/tufent/ )

 Implementor - Lost Order of the DAMNED  (telnet://unix.aardvarkol.com 6000)