Re: Political bullshit

From: Admin of The Keep (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 10/22/96

On Wed, 23 Oct 1996, The Arrow wrote:

> In that case Jeremy Elson owns ALL Circle muds that is running today :)

  Doesn't he, though?  He owns the code we run it on, but he is also
  giving us it to create our own realm.   Note that the owner of the
  specific MUD, as I stated, must do three things to be classified as
  an owner (IMHO): begin the work on the MUD, formulate the ideas
  behind the MUD, AND implement, to some degree, some of these ideas.
  I never said there couldn't be more than one owner, I used "sole
  owner" to indicate the owner of a SPECIFIC MUD, not to generalize all
  the MUDs to being owned by one person.  Although, Jeremy Elson does
  own CircleMUD, and since we are using CircleMUD to code upon, and he
  does have a copyright on the code, he essentially owns that part of
  all Circle-based MUDs.

  <*=-+Daniel+-=*>
  "Forgive me father, for I am sin."