Re: [RP](DIFFICULT)Random Encounter Code

From: Skylar (skylar@ifconfig.intserv.com)
Date: 10/23/96

On Wed, 23 Oct 1996, Nicholas S. Wourms wrote:

I agree with Hades... random encounters are for paper and pen playing...
muds already have mobs wandering around waiting to be "encountered".
One thing I'd add though, if you want to toss some randomness into your
mud, lots of random zone loading utilities... I'm using a bunch of different
procedures to put random mobs and objs in rooms, or in random (specified)
rooms, and putting random (from lists) stuff on the mobs or in the objs.
It keeps things from getting stagnant...

-Sky