for trade

From: Cyber Reaper (Pcyber@greatbasin.com)
Date: 10/24/96

ok, =:) I have several spells and skills I would be willing to trade
for others... I have:
skills:
DISARM (enuff said)
DRAIN    (mage skill... drain mana from others)
RETREAT (like flee but dont leave room or loose exp, can add exp loss
                     easy)

SPELLS:
FEAST   (no need for food or even makeing it...)
THROWING DISKS   (a version of magic missile)
FLY   (tekes less moves... this is not a little spell)

looking for:

SKILLS:

HASTE
SLOW
CIRCLE
PUSH (I have seenthis on... push the person into another room. good
             for pushing partners into posable death traps =:} )

SPELLS:

any of the above skills in spell form.

seeing how several of these skills or spells are past my ability I am
asking now for a trade... some of the spells are simple aff[0]'s but
it works... also withen the week I will also have to offer NOCHARM
and NOSUMMON spells. I have removed the PRF NOSUMMON from my mud
and made it so if you want protection you have to find or earn it.

A little info on DRAIN, it drains VICT of mana and addes it to the
CH's mana pool, BUT (*evil grin*) if the VICT mana drops below 0 they
die, and if the CH's mana goes over MAXMANA they explode in pure
energy doing damage to everyone in the room (my faveret spell =:} )

ALSO looking for:

A doc on makeing channels and limiting them clans or POS on sender
and recever,

How to make it so when a PLAYER hands a MOB a item with the right
VNUM the mob will respond accordingle...

someone to come and get the stupid mobprog to work in my mud and add
a mobprog editor to medit (oassis). (I am in no way able to do this
myself.)

someone explaining how to get the OBJ TIMERS working (yes alix I have
the snippit =:} ) but I mean geting them working using the TIMER in
oasis.

now these are things that are not important enuff to bring before my
coders, and some of them they have tried.

Thank you.

I==|====> Cyber Reaper <====|==I
Realms of Reality....
http://greatbasin.net/~cyber/index.html
telnet://login.greatbasin.net PORT: 4000
Mailto: Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us
***HD crashed... lost old SIG... will have to deal with it till L8R =:)
\\//