[Circle] [circle][code][me stupid]Aliases

From: Dan Johnson (danpatti@dreamscape.com)
Date: 11/06/96

*Sigh*
OK...I think I'm just really frustrated...so here I am turnig to you
guys....I got the alias.c from the circle ftp site, for saving aliases.
I added it..added all the things in the act.other.c, interpreter.c
utils.c, util.h from the readme docs...But when I did what it said to
do in the makefile, I think somehting is wrong..ok...heres the deal.
When I first compiled it..I was getting errors in certain places of the
.c's i edited..I fixed all that crap. When it got to the en of all
the.c files, it said Makefile doesnt know how to compile -gcc
file...What the hell?
Well..Stupid me thought that maybe I should run the ./configure
program...well..hehe...I got undefined statements out the ass!!
from olc...from interpreter..and others too...
I dont know..can someone give me a hand on this problem?
I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!
-VOLAR-
    (Dan Johnson)