[Circle] [code] Praying for stuff help.

From: David J Kasprzyk (djk@telerama.lm.com)
Date: 11/13/96

I have been trying to put in the pray_for_item spec_procs from the
circle 2.20 code into the circle 3.0 code, almost verbatim. However,
there are obviously some differences between how these versions handle
the "pray" command and I am just starting to learn my way around the 3.0
code let alone the 2.20 code. If anybody could at least point me in the
right direction it would be greatly appreciated (small and probably
meaningless bribe here) and may even get you a foot note in my muds
credits. Thanks.

--
  David J Kasprzyk
  mailto:djk@telerama.lm.com