[Circle] color_tar.gz

From: Chris Lore (lore@UDel.Edu)
Date: 11/13/96

I was wondering if someone could help me out with the installation of
the color_tar.gz file.  We folled the readme.doc that's included in it
exactly and added the color.o to our Makefile.  We are by no means
expert coders, but are attempting to work our way to being somewhat
respectable, so basically we suck right now.  Anyway if we follow the
readme.doc exactly it will not compile properly.  An error occurs that
reads: passing arg 1 of 'parse_color' discards 'const' from pointer type

So I don't know if I'm prototyping it wrong or what, so could someone
out there who knows what they're doing help us out with this?