[Circle] Hiding MOB without HIDE or INVIS

From: Bruce, Ray, Phil (bherbert@ns.technonet.com)
Date: 11/18/96

I'm trying to hide certain mobiles with the MOB_MOUNTED mob_flag from the
list in the room, but to still be able to access the mobiles name etc...
example:

I mount the Horse,
The horse dissapears,
My position has changed to mounted showing "Joe is mounted on a horse."
The horse itself dissapears from the list in the room,
when I dismount,
My position changes to standing "Joe is standing here."
The horse reappears as "A horse is here." in the list in the room

If anyone could help me on accomplishing this, it would be GREAT!

	      *Frostiana*  BETA
		http://www.durand.net/Frostiana
		telnet://206.31.114.61:5000