Re: [Circle] Adding a POS_ position BEFORE POS_DEAD

BuckFloyd@aol.com
Date: 11/20/96

Thanks for your input, folx (Daniel, Daniel, and Jack.)
Got a bit to think about now.. Didn't even think about
the files themselves.. Guess that's what I get for
concentrating on the code.. I think I'm going to combine
a few things and put in the temp fix that Jack suggested,
then go ahead and write a function as Daniel said..

One last opinion:  Should I put my POS_ZOMBIE before
or after POS_DEAD?  (Going to do a corpse fetch kinda
thing).. I'm leaning towards before, as a body-less player
shouldn't be able to do much... Thanks again!

Buck