[Circle] [Newbie][Win95] Fatal Error

From: Chris Grantham (casper@optima.mme.wsu.edu)
Date: 11/23/96

Fatal error: Cannot change directory

or something.. can't catch it fast enuf.. its right when I run circle.exe

I've had this happen on 2 different computers, one from the public stock of
circle and the other from a version I compiled myself.. any thoughts?

Chris Grantham
Head Administrator
ObjectMURPE (tm)

ObjectMURPE, MURPE, OM, and OMURPE are
trademarks of the ObjectMURPE Development Group.

--
Unsolicited commercial email will be proofread and sent back to its
source, along with a bill for $150 U.S. The act of mailing such messages