Re: [Circle] Mobiles + EXP

From: Shawn J. Wallace (shawn@gusto.net)
Date: 11/26/96

At 12:50 AM 11/26/96 -0500, you wrote:
>MOB's EXP to 1000, any level seems to get around 333 exp points... And the
>level doesn't seem to make a difference...

The circle distribution assigns EXP/3 points to the character, with a level
bonus is the attacker is a lower level.  It doesn't have a level-penalty,
although it's not hard to add.

I believe the offending code is in fight.c, do a text search for
GET_EXP, that should lead you in the right direction.  Don't forget
to look at the assignment of experience in groups as well.

Shawn