Re: [Circle] Running into problems again!

From: raistlin (raistlin@inil.com)
Date: 11/30/96

> "beastly fido (#100) : Attempting to call a non-existing mob funct"
Looks to me like you have the MOB SPEC flag on for that mob.  Now your useing
the mob program stuff and I don't so I'm not sure if your mob is supposed to
have that or not, but usually if you have SPEC on for a mob and don't have
anything defined in the spec_procs.c and spec_assign.c thats the problem.

Later,
Raistlin
             ,       ,
            /(       )`     "I'm the reason you hate me"
            \ \__   / |
            /- _ `-/  '     "I would careless, if I cared at all"
           (/\/ \ \   /\
           / /   | `    \   "You're the reason I hate you"
           O O   )      |
           `-^--'`<     '   "God: Santa Claus for grown-ups."
          (_.)  _ )    /
           `.___/`    /     "Don't worry about people stealing
             `-----' /       your ideas.  If your ideas are any
<----.     __ / __   \       good, you'll have to ram them down
<----|====O)))==) \) /====== people's throats"
             |         |    "You can please some of the people all
              \       /      the time, you can please all of the
          ____( (_   / \______ people some of the time, but you
        ,'  ,----'   |        \ CERTAINLY can piss them ALL OFF AT