Re: [code]alignment....

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 01/03/97

On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, Dan Johnson wrote:

> I hope you all had a pleasent holiday, and santa brought you all a nice
> new pentium for Christmas. :)

Pentium?  Bah!  Santa got me an Alpha server... :)  Funny how I'm
suddenly broke again, though.  I think a rogue elf robbed me.

> What I want to do is make it so when the person picks the God they want
> to add, their alignment will change to whatever God they chose...

Use macros, they're your friends...  Something around this (of course,
you'll have to change it):

  GET_ALIGNMENT(ch) = Deities[GET_GOD(ch)].align;

> Now the question is..How would I go about coding that...

You could have went through structs.h or utils.h searching for 'align'.
Using 'grep' it would have taken a few seconds to find it (eg., "grep
-i align *.h")

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com