mobprogs

From: MUD Administrator (mudacct@Poseidon.Token.Net)
Date: 01/03/97

Hi..I am having a little problem with the mobprogs patch.  Before you delete
this mail its not the problem with sysdep.h and conf.h.

I have tried to download the patch a few times, and all appears well...when I
try to patch it though, I get the following error:

patch: **** replacement text or line numbers mangled in hunk at line 24

Line 24 looks fairly normal to me..there is nothing out of teh ordinary.  My
question, or rather request, was if anyone knows of a good patch out there, could
you send it my way, or point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Aleks